Saturday, February 12, 2011

Down With the Sickness

It is probably not the best of ideas to be posting on a blog while suffering the flu. In fact, there is probably a list somewhere containing all manner of stupid ideas, where this action is at the very top. I imagine it comes at some point after "creating your own blockbuster thriller" and "driving while under the influence of too much rock n' roll."

Regardless, here I am, lungs full of shit, throat raw, and fever burning my skin and giving me one hell of a blaring headache.

I'm honestly unsure of what I should talk about, but I haven't updated my blog in a while and, frankly, I've missed it. So I thought, perhaps, I would offer my condolences to all of the rest of you poor saps who also have this flu, and who are working through it, and going to school through it. I advise all of you who can to take the weekend and use it as one big couch-fest. Lie down, sleep however long you gain, drink lots of water and cranberry juice, eat toast when everything else tastes horrid, and get over this flu. Because frankly, I'm tired of you people giving it to me.

Feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment